I got nominated for The Liebster Award by the wonderful blogger – The English-Speaking Frenchie. Camille blogs about health, life, minimalism, blogging, and other topics. Please check out her page and follow her blog, it is worth it! 🙂
I’ve seen this award on other blogger’s pages but this is my first time being nominated and I am beyond honored because I honestly never thought anyone would nominate me. But, thank you SO much Camille for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
- What is your favorite book, and why does it have a special place in your heart?
- I would have to say my favorite book is Becoming by Michelle Obama. I love her elegance, class, and sophistication – learning about her upbringing and being so honest about her time at the White House made me love her even more. I honestly watched her documentary three times on Netflix. If you haven’t seen it I recommend it 100%.
- What is your favorite movie? Why?
- My favorite movie has always been the Titanic. I don’t even know why, but I can watch it anytime.
- What are you passionate about? Why is that so important to you?
- I am passionate about my faith because it’s the reason why I live and how I live. God has covered me and protected me through some very tough times in my life and I am forever in awe with his faithfulness.
- What is your favorite time of the day, and why?
- Pre-COVID it was the time my husband came home from work and we would talk about our day and eat dinner together as a family. Now, it’s right before I go to bed when I thank God for all the blessings.
- What is your favorite smell?
- My favorite smell is when I just finished cleaning my house – that fresh clean smell. Then afterward I turn on a candle and it’s like a cherry on top. LOL
- Why did you start blogging?
- Initially, I wanted to write memories for me to look back and reflect. Then I started writing poetry and now I write poetry and faith-based encouraging posts.
- In what piece of clothing do you feel instantly beautiful? I bet there is at least one item you feel confident in.
- I feel most confident when I’m wearing heels and red lipstick.
- What is your favorite season, and why?
- My favorite season is the winter, but the winter in Florida. I’m from Michigan – I do not miss the winters up north. Why? Because I love the holidays – it’s my favorite time of the year. So magical.
- In what country would you like to live? That can be yours, or any other. Why?
- I want to live in Costa Rica – I’ve done research and everything on how I can move over there. LOL I love their way of life, stress-free. Pura Vida! Have I visited? Not yet, but I’m already in love with it.
- What is the most important quality a person can have according to you?
- What would be your best advice to your younger self?
- I wrote a whole blog post about it – you can read my Letter to My 17-Year-old Self
MY NOMINEES & QUESTIONS
- Do you have a morning routine? Share a little bit of it if you do.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you have a favorite day of the week? What day?
- What motivates you?
- Are you reading any books?
- What are your hobbies?
- If money was not an object what would you be doing right now?
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- What your favorite thing about yourself?
- What do you like do to for self-care?
- What is your favorite type of music?
I truly enjoyed participating in this and I love the blogging community on here. I hope you enjoyed this post and got to learn a little more about me. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. As always
With Love, Heidy.